Wednesday 12 February 2014

#Project52 - Week 5 - Cheese Making

Week 5 of #Project52 is another food based task!

(Don't be surprised if many of my tasks over the remainder of the year end up being food based!)

We were recently given a Big Cheese Making Kit so we could learn how to make our own mozzarella and ricotta. Cheese making is something I have always been fascinated by, but have never tried - so top marks to my sister-in-law for buying us this kit!

Let the cheese making adventures begin!

 I won't go into detail about how the cheese is made - as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who decides to have a go themselves, but suffice to say, it really does work, and as it says on the box -

'It's fast, simple and the results taste great!' 

Handmade mozzarella balls!

 The handmade mozzarella was added to a handmade pizza base, and with the help of a few bits of chicken and a handful of sliced olives, THE MOST DELICIOUS pizza EVER!  
was created and a new Saturday night tradition was born!



I can't wait till the Summer when the tomatoes and herbs are growing in my garden 
so I can make a pizza using only home-grown and handmade ingredients!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have made it so perfectly man I mean it looks perfect just like we have in pizza outlets. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...