Wednesday 5 June 2013

Patchings Art Festival 2013 - before the event!

Packing for a craft fair can be difficult at the best of times - but what happens when the fair is four days long... and you're demonstrating too?

Well this weekend I will be taking made by lolly folded felt accessories to their first four day event, so I guess I'm about to find out!

I'll be exhibiting, and demonstrating in the craft tent at Patchings Art Festival in Calverton (near Nottingham) between 6th - 9th June 2013. As it's my first event of this length, I thought it might be fun to share some behind-the-scenes photos of my planning and preparation!

Packing the car. The impossible task...
Apparently, it turns out that you CAN fit the entire contents of my workroom, all my stock 
and some extra display equipment into a very small car and safely make it over the border 
from South Yorkshire into Nottinghamshire!

Made it! All unpacked at Patchings
Putting the tables together...
Tablecloth on, bunting up. We're slowly getting there!
Almost there...
A sneak peek at my 'make-your-own' brooch kit bar
I can't wait to see what it looks like once all the stock is out on show!

I do hope you'll pop back tomorrow to see the photos of the finished stall display...

...until then, 
goodbye!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...