Friday 19 April 2013

Feedback Friday

Welcome to my first ever Feedback Friday!

Working for yourself can often be great - you can listen to whatever music you want, stop for a brew whenever you want... and more importantly you can design and make whatever you want!

But although this creative freedom can be very liberating, I still need to make a profit from selling the items that I design and make - so finding out what people want is very important.

However - it's not always easy to second guess what my customers might like to buy. So instead of guessing, I thought it might be a good idea to just ask!

And so here it is. 
 
'Feedback Friday' 

My chance to ask you what you think of one of my new plans, projects or products
Your chance to feedback what you really think!


Feedback Friday 19/04/2013
Potential New Product: Pin Badges


Based on my most popular designs
Sold in packs of 4 for £3.50
Manufactured in the UK

Do you think they would sell?
Would you buy them?
What designs would you like to see? 
Do you mind that they would not be handmade by me?

I'd really love to know what you think! 
Give me your feedback...

Please leave a comment below 
OR

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I think the price is fine,and I like the brighter examples better than the grey one, as they stand out more. Don't wear pin badges myself, but i know they are popular,and folks collect them. The designs are yours, so it doesn't matter that the badges aren't handmade by you, i don't think. go for it, from Jo Chicycow xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...