Thursday 27 September 2012

Now you're Two - Happy Birthday to the Gift Gallery!


Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Gift Gallery...
Happy Birthday to You!

I just wanted to pass on my very Best Wishes to The Gift Gallery York who are 2 Years Old today!

The Gift Gallery is one of the most lovely shops I have had the pleasure of visiting, in that in only sells handmade items produced by a range of designers and craftspeople from across the UK and Ireland (including my felt accessories!)

Kate and her small team of friendly staff have been fantastic supporters of the handmade scene, and have been some of the loveliest, not to mention most professional people I have had the pleasure to work with.

So I hope you'll join me today in saying a very Happy Birthday to The Gift Gallery York!

Hip, Hip Hooray!  - here's to many more years of success!

If you are in York today, it would be grand if you could pop in to say hello - but if not, please feel free to leave The Gift Gallery York a message on their Facebook Wall or on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...