Thursday 8 March 2012

What's new Pussycat?

Well, I'm glad you asked.... LOTS!

Although I may have been relatively quiet on the blogging front, lots of things have been going on behind the scenes at made by lolly HQ!

The month started with what has now become known as the great Craft Room Makeover of 2012 This took far too long (and far longer than expected!) but has definitely been worth the effort!


This was closely followed by the development of my new range for 2012 - the
'Spring Dreams' Collection,
which combines new designs with old favourites in a romantic, vintage colour scheme:


I have also begun re-stocking my Folksy shop... and have re-opened my Etsy shop
AND... as a result of receiving my first order from America,
I have now updated both shops to include worldwide shipping!

The new design 'Flora' (shown top left in the pictures above) has become my my most searched for item on Etsy and has been featured in lots of treasuries! All feature a soft minty, spring theme and are utterly gorgeous - here are the links to a couple of my favourites:

A Breath of Fresh Air by Elizabeth Rowntree

Merriment with Merry Mint by Megan Cooper

February also saw the start of the Craft Fair season with a trip to Elsecar Heritage Centre. Due to a broken down car we had to walk all my stock and equipment to the venue, but I am pleased to report it was worth the effort as I had a very successful day (so busy I completely forgot to take any photo's!)

Straight after this I hosted my first official Craft Party where 4 willing participants had the chance to make a made by lolly x inspired brooch of their own!


This was closely followed by  promotional competition in conjunction with Itsy Bitsy Paper Blog 
(Hurry - you may still have time to enter, the competition closes later tonight!)

And what's next I hear you ask?
Well...



It's the 'I Love Craft' Fair at Barnsley Civic! This Saturday 10am till 4pm... with FREE ENTRY!

The new 'Spring Dreams' Collection will of course be on display
(and it's the perfect opportunity to purchase a Mother's Day present!)

Well I hope you now feel suitably updated
It's been a busy start to the year - with more yet to come!

Don't forget if you would like more regular updates, and sneak peeks of Work in Progress,
then you can  follow me on Facebook!

And if you're brave enough to listen to my daily waffle,
then please join me on Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...