Sunday 1 January 2012

2011 - The New Years Honours

I'm not really one for looking back at what has gone before, but as it's New Years Day, if ever I was gonna do so, now would seem the appropriate time!

But rather than bore you with a massive essay on the ups and downs of life at
made by lolly x HQ in the last 12 months, I thought I'd share with you some of the people that have made this year so special!

My very own New Year Honours List!

For services to local craft, including support, friendship, guidance, and gossip I would like to introduce and thank:

Lisa and Sally from Our Little Craft Company


Caroline from Curious Cat Creative


Jo and Jan from Chic-yCow Designs



For friendship and support in cyberspace I would like to thank:

Olivia from Girly Bunches




For supporting handmade and for supplying made by lolly x in her wonderful shop:




For supplying my OH with fabulous handmade gifts to give to me on my birthday:

James Green Printworks , Craftie Nellie, Julia Smith, and Alison Moore Designs



For fabulous work that is truly inspirational and I one-day hope to own:

Amelie Gagne, Julia Crossland, and supercutetilly


And... my lovely OH, aka The Literary Critical Detective who never rarely moans when the entire house has been covered with craft materials!




And of course, not forgetting my wonderful family, friends, colleagues and customers for supporting, sharing and buying from made by lolly x this year.


Without getting to soppy about it, I really couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you.



5 comments:

  1. Thank You for the Honour Laura as well as the friendship xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you laura. It has been a pleasure! Here's to 2012 x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie!! that is so kind of you... Thank you for being so supportive and also being my friend. What have you got if you haven't go friends! Looking forward to 2012! love from your friend Olivia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea.
    Happy new year.
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is beautiful thank you so much ---- we will treasure the moments we have shared and to the many moments to come. Jan n Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...