Friday 17 June 2011

Folksy Friday - Lavender's Blue...

'Lavender's blue dilly dilly, Lavender's green...'

...except I rather thought that Lavender was, well, a lilacy, purpley, lavender sort of colour!

Nevermind - wherever the origin of the song, or whatever the reason they chose to think that lavender was green, I shall carry on regarding lavender as part of the purple family - not least because that is the name I have given to my latest colour themed collection of items that I have recently designed!

The Lavender Collection


Here are a few close up pictures of some of the purple, lilac, lime green and cream brooches and corsages that are now available to buy from my Folksy shop



But if brooches aren't your thing, (but if they're not, they really should be!) here are a few other handmade lavender items from other Folksy sellers:





1 comment:

  1. Lovely surprise to find my yarn on your blog, thankyou! Love your folded felt flowers especially the cream one with the lilac centre.
    Cheers, Ash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...