Monday 7 March 2011

Clumsy girl...

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a Stylish Bloggers Award - a great honor, but also a great responsibilty. One part of the challenge was to nominate another 15 blogs that you thought deserved the award (you can see my choices here),and the other was to tell your blog readers 7 things about yourself.

To start with I found this quite difficult, but I was soon on a roll and had lots of things to say!

The first thing I added to my list was that I can sometimes be clumsy - a fact I have neatly demonstrated only this week when I cut the top of my finger off whilst working on a custom order for a Baby Journal.

Luckily I don't seem to have done any major damage - either to my finger or the Journal!


I thought a good way to make light of my little accidents, and to find out a bit more about me and the things I like, would be to try to pick 6 items for this weeks Folksy Friday that fit in with the theme of accidents! I have no idea what I'll be able to find - or indeed whether it will even be possible!

But I like a challenge, so I thought I'd post this to the blog today so you all know about it 
and I can't back out by Friday!

Wish me luck with my search and fingers crossed I don't have any more accidents before Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...