Tuesday 4 January 2011

Welcome to 2011!

Hello and Happy New Year!

I hope you have all had a lovely festive period and are looking forward to what the next year will bring - I know that I've come back from my Christmas holiday ready and raring to go! I've been lucky enough to receive some fantastic crafting equipment from good ol' Father Christmas and can't wait to get back into my craft room and get stuck in with the experimentation. By the end of January I'm hoping to be able to completely re-vamp my Folksy shop and launch some new product ranges.... so watch this space for more news!

In the meantime though, to acknowledge the 'new beggining' feeling that New Year seems to bring to many, here are a selection of items taken from Folksy that have been tagged with the keyword 'FRESH'

Just click on the picture to be taken directly to the seller's shop!

6 comments:

  1. thank you for featuring my necklace! Lovely 'fresh' items - can't wait for spring!!!

    jill (jcudesigns)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Lime & Coconut Soap Cake... I love all the items you have chosen, the pictures look fantastic!

    Thank you once again!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty picks! Thanks for including my spring green earrings. Good luck with your New Year plans Lolly :-)

    Alison

    Blue Forest Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments! And such a quick response! I've really missed blogging over the last month and am so glad to be back in the crafty blog community! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for using my image :) (the apple, under my other shop as Dayner Lloyd)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my "Evergreen" bead set. It is lovely to see some bright fresh colours after all the greyness.

    Cecilia X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...