Saturday 20 November 2010

Saturday Shopping Selection - Seasonal Stocking Fillers

OK, so the observant amongst you may have noticed that yet again I didn't manage to post a Folksy Friday! Somehow, working out in the real world just interferes with my regular blog posting!

I am however still dedicated to sharing some of my favourite Folksy sellers with you, and so I am pleased to introduce the Saturday Shopping Selection!

From now on, instead of a Folksy Friday I will endeavour to produce a selection of irresistible items every Saturday! The format will be very similar - six items from other sellers, all based around a theme (with the occasional bit of self promotion when I include one of my own pieces!)

Today, inspired by this gorgeous Christmas window display filled with clothes and gifts I can't afford, I have chosen a range of accessories that would all make excellent stocking fillers - all for under £5! That way, if ever I had the money to buy any of the items in this window, I would already have the accessories to match!

As always, just click on the photo to be taken to the sellers shop!

5 comments:

  1. Great colour combo. Nice picks too. i spend too much money on folksy - if you can EVER spend too much on Folksy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty blog! Thank you for featuring my wise owl mirror :)

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!I love sharing my favourite items and getting feedback!
    Unfortunately my problem is I can't spend enough on Folksy! I'd love to be able to do more to support fellow crafty types! Ah well...Christmas is coming and I'll have to buy presents from somewhere! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty stocking fillers. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely items thank you for featuring my cheapthrillseaker shop :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...