Friday 8 October 2010

Folksy Friday - Pick of the Pops

Over the last week or so, the other half has been acting as my random CD generator! 
For every day that I have been in the house by myself, he has chosen a CD from our extensive and varied collection that he knows I like but probably wouldn't think to choose. This has resulted in a very eclectic mix of tunes!

I thought it would be great fun to share the albums that I have been listening to with you, but also to see whether I could find an item on Folksy that somehow ties in to the album title (you know how I love a Folksy Friday Challenge!)

The albums  are:
Left to Right
TOP: Placebo by Placebo, Live Rust by Neil Young, The Sophtware Slump by Granddaddy, 
MIDDLE: Station to Station by David Bowie, Mirrored by Battles 
BOTTOM: Fisherman's Woman by Emiliana Torrini

 
I hope you like my selections! 
If you would like to know more about any of the featured items, click on the picture and you will be taken directly to that sellers shop. 

2 comments:

  1. Fab theme ad great finds. I love discovering new music but have quite a tiny cd collection

    Loving the travelcard tags
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...