Friday 9 July 2010

My first blogger blog!

Well here is my first attempt at blogging using blogger! Those of you who have seen my website may already have seen my very first attempts at blogging using the announcements template, but I was getting very frustrated that no-one could leave comments! So here I am!

I'm aiming to get this up and running ASAP so that I can start promoting my fellow July Jesters from Folksy. For those of you that haven't heard about this, the idea is that you sign up to the club and challenge yourself to list a new item everyday. Each of the other members in the club do their best to promote their favourite items on twitter, facebook and personal blogs to see if shop viewings and item sales increase!

So far I've been very fortunate, and have been featured on quite a few blogs (but unfortunately this hasn't yet resulted in any sales) and I want to return the favour and post information about my favourite items so far.

I'm off to work out how to do that, but will hopefully be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my earrings. Really pretty choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog looks so pretty and feminine. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...