Friday 16 July 2010

Daisy, daisy...

For today's Folksy Friday post I thought I would bring you a selection of daisy themed items in honour of my new decorated guest book that I recently listed on Folksy. I thought that all of these items were bright and cheery and just what we needed to either take our mind away from the rain/remind us why we need it!

In order to find these themed items I did a lot of browsing through Folksy, and it is amazing how many talented designer/makers there are out there! I hope you like my selections.....


BOTTOM: Nic Russell, Mary Elliott Jewellery, Granny Ruth's Gift Emporium

4 comments:

  1. What lovely pretties. I adore anything Daisy and have many a Daisy pretty in my home :0) thank you for sharing my Daisy tote bag, so very sweet of you and gald you like it, is very cheery :0)

    Take care

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely daisy finds. I love the bracelet and pin cushion
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely blog!-thanks for featuring my earrings-beautiful selection xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog Lolly, from humble beginning & all that!

    Thanks for including my bracelet, it's much appreciated!

    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...